ZeroSwap Ecosystem Pool Powered By eGold
The Elrond ecosystem pools are community events that raise awareness about our ecosystem partners.
Our next one will be with ZeroSwap, a multi-chain compatible decentralized exchange aggregator protocol. It is focused on making zero-fee transactions possible.
They are aiming to make on-chain trading simple and easy, by providing access to multi-chains like Ethereum, BSC, Polkadot, and Elrond under one roof. The core product is being designed to function gasless and focused on aggregating liquidity from multiple protocols.
- Starts Wednesday 10 March 15:00 UTC
- Ends 7 days after the pool is filled, at which time:
- ZEE rewards are distributed
- EGLD stake are returned
- 1.5 eGold + 0.000168 eGold gas fee
- A valid Binance Smart Chain address that you own - no exchanges!
💡 Get a wallet from the officially supported ones: https://docs.binance.org/smart-chain/wallet/binance.html
- Only one contribution per unique Elrond wallet
- Only one reward per unique BSC address
- Go to https://wallet.elrond.com
- Click the “Zero Swap” Ecosystem Pool button on the left
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Enter a unique Binance Smart Chain address - no exchanges!
- Confirm & send the 1.5 eGold staking transaction
Rewards after 7 days:
- 19 ZEE tokens sent to your BSC address - ~350% APY
- 1.5 eGold stake returned to your Elrond wallet
➡ ZeroSwap BEP20 ZEE contract: https://bscscan.com/token/0x44754455564474A89358B2C2265883DF993b12F0
The ecosystem pool will become available at exactly the scheduled time. These usually go out fast. Good luck!
ZeroSwap is a multi-chain protocol for liquidity mining, market making, DeFi Token Offering, and DEX Aggregation. The decentralized platform provides all of these services at zero cost with gasless transactions to the users that are enabled by transaction fee mining.