Atomic Wallet Opens up EGLD Staking to 4M+ Users
Weeks after integrating the EGLD token into its non-custodial wallet, opening up a global pool of 4M+ users to the internet-scale MultiversX blockchain, Atomic Wallet has announced the addition of EGLD staking, on both their mobile and desktop platforms.
Atomic Wallet is an all-in-one decentralized solution for storing, purchasing and exchanging digital assets. EGLD staking capabilities lay out a path for users to contribute to the security of the MultiversX blockchain directly from their wallets, while earning rewards for their contribution.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to stake EGLD:
1. Download the Atomic Wallet mobile or desktop app
2. Create a new wallet or Import an existing one (12-word phrase)
3. Buy or Transfer EGLD in your newly created wallet
4. Proceed to the “Staking” section and select MultiversX (EGLD)
5. Input the amount you want to stake and select a “Validator” below
6. Confirm by clicking/tapping the Stake EGLD button
As we continue building our strong partnership with Atomic Wallet, more and more users will be able to discover MultiversX, and explore the countless opportunities available in the Ecosystem.
About Atomic Wallet
Atomic Wallet is a decentralized Cryptocurrency wallet that supports more than 500 coins and tokens, providing simplicity, safety, and convenience for its users. Their mission is not only to provide a convenient way of managing cryptocurrencies but also to create a healthy multifunctional ecosystem that will boost crypto mass adoption.